How to Remove Ads from Mozilla Firefox Using Adblock Plus
Today we post an article on How to Remove Ads from Mozilla Firefox Using Adblock Plus. this is our second article on Adblock plus in the last article we explain that how to solve “network failed” error in the installation process of Adblock extension. Many internet users find annoying ads on his favorite site. Those types of ads are called intrusive ads and they can really depress you because they start playing a video without your permission and blocking what you were reading. Some ads may even harm your computer by installing programs that monitor your activities on the Internet. on the internet, it’s not always possible to avoid banners, ads or pop-ups. These are the types of ads that are becoming more common.
in Mozilla Firefox an extension called Adblock Plus, with the help of this extension you can easily get remove ads.
What is Adblock Plus? Adblock Plus is the most popular browser extension. It removes all intrusive ads from your browser. block many types of ads like banners, YouTube video ads, Facebook ads, pop-ups, pop-unders. Adblock extension is developed by Michael McDonald.
Also Read: – How To Fix Network Field Error In Adblock
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet explorer
Step by Step Guide:
- Go to this link : – Adblock Plus For Firefox.
- Click on “+Add to Firefox” button.
- The Extension will take a few seconds to download.
- After the download process is complete click on” install“.
- You will see a Popup that says “Adblock plus has been installed successfully“.
- That’s Done 🙂 just restart firefox and get ads free browsing.
- Block annoying avatars and signature images on forums using Adblock Plus.
- Block annoying flashing images on websites sing Adblock Plus.
- For updates and news visit to Adblock plus official site.
- Adblock Plus is available for both the PC and Mac.
Stay connected with us for more Tech help.
If You Have Any Query Comment Below.
Thank You For Reading Our Article