How To Make Bootable Pendrive For Windows 10
Finally, We are back after the long rest. almost after 20 days write a post about How to Make Bootable Pendrive for Windows 10. as you know Windows 10 is rolling out in 190 countries across the world, Windows 10 is ready for your next operating system. Microsoft is Lunches Officially Windows 10 on 29th July 2015. Today I will be going to show you How to Make a Bootable Pendrive for Windows 10.
For making bootable Pendrive, I Always prefer to use Power iso but after the facing some problem in power iso, I don’t like power iso anymore. After the research, I’ll found a great tool called Rufus for making a bootable Pendrive. It’s portable tool, so you don’t need to install this tool just plug and play, and it’s very fast compared to power iso. So, let’s get the start. Follow these instructions to create bootable Windows 10 USB flash drive
- USB Pendrive (Minimum 4gb)
- Windows 10 ISO/Image File
- Tool Called Rufus (Download Now)
- Download Free Windows 10 Officially ISO
- Get Windows 10 Serial Key, Product Key For Free
- How To Setup Child’s Account in Windows 10
Step By Step Guide to Make a Bootable Pendrive for Windows 10
- Download Windows 10 ISO File From Here: – Download Now (if you already have windows 10 iso then skip this step. )
- Download Rufus Tool From Here: – Download Now
- After the successful download run Rufus tool.
- From the device drop down menu select your USB flash drive.
- Select “ Create a Bootable Disk Using “ and select ISO image and select the Windows 10 ISO image.
- Now click on start to create your bootable Windows 8.1 USB flash drive.
It might take around 5 min to complete the process. Once your bootable Windows 10 USB pen drive is created, you can then process further with installing Windows 10 on your PC/Laptop.