How To Block a Website in Chrome and Why you Need to Block ?
Do you want to know How To Block a Website in Chrome and Why you Need to Block?
So today we wrote this article about How To Block a Website in Chrome and Why you Need to Block? In this article, we report on details about step by step guide to block websites in your Chrome browser with the help of extension called “Block Site.” as well as how you can block pop-up ads and some unwanted ads. and also will discuss more on Social Media Addiction.
[note]Why do you need to Block Some Websites?[/note]
These days we are addicted to the internet Right?
We spent lots of time on the internet and social media sites that consume our most of time.
Researchers estimate that 6% of the world’s population is addicted to the web. The world’s population is roughly 7 billion people, so that makes for about 420 million people addicted to the internet.
According to studies, there are more than two billion active social media users worldwide, representing a global penetration rate of 28 percent; that’s a huge number. You need to take action right now before you addicted right.
Another thing is pop-up ads and some unwanted ads. Those pop-up ads will force you to “click” on some unwanted ads.
They will force you to install unwanted software on your computer, and they can access your personal data. While using the internet, you need to be secure; you need to block those sites.
[note]How To Block a Website in Chrome?[/note]
Well, when it comes to the browser, my first choice will be Chrome. Chrome is the most popular browser in the world.
According to stat counter, Google Chrome has a 60.1% worldwide usage share of web browsers as a desktop browser. And it also most popular browser in smartphones.
Recently I found the solution of How To Block a Website in Chrome. Already you know that Chrome has a fantastic feature called extensions.
Extensions are small software programs that can modify and enhance the functionality of the Chrome browser.
I found a useful Chrome extension called “Block Site” with the support of this extension you can Block any Website in Chrome
- Best Laptop Under 35000 Rs In India 2016
- How To Make Bootable Pendrive For Windows 10
- Reliance JIO 4G Speed Test In Gujarat and Review
[note]Features Of Block Site Extension[/note]
- Context menu Functionality – With the single click you can block the website that you are currently at.
- Incognito Mode – All functionality can work in incognito mode you just need to allow it.
- Blocked Word – Whenever blocked word appears in URL, it will be automatically blocked.
- Active Day&Time – Choose the days and intervals during the day when do you want the Blocksite to be Active.
- Uninstall Protection – The key feature is, prevent the kids to uninstall this extension
[note]How To Block Website Using Block Site Extension[/note]
- You just need to install this extension in your Chrome browser.
- After the successful installation opens the site that you need to block.
- Le’s Say, If you want to block www.youtube.com, So, go to youtube right click anywhere in a window than go to “Block Site” and select “Add Current Site to Blacklist”. Done 🙂 that website will be blocked immediately. You can only access that site after disabling the extension.
That’s it for now use Block site extension and block site that you want to block and also try out other useful features of this extension upon you needs and do let me know in the comment box if you have any query regarding this article.